After your globalVCard travel account is created, you will receive an email to set up your login credentials. Once you have a password set up and the mobile app has been downloaded to your device, follow these steps:
- Open the app and tap LOG IN.
- Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD. Then, tap LOG IN.
- The Enter PIN screen opens. Enter the appropriate PIN. If this is your first time logging into the app, you must set a four-digit PIN. (Make sure you enter a number that you will remember.)
- The Home screen opens.
Note: Once you log in to the app, you can enable Touch ID for your device. To do this, follow these steps:
- Tap on the menu button and select Profile from the list options.
- The Profile screen opens. From here, tab to Enable Touch ID.