Best Practices for CSI Travel
- After you book your first trip on this program, a welcome email from CSI is sent to your email. This email contains login credentials.
- When checking in, mention that payment for your room and tax have already been provided via card authorization form that was faxed to the hotel.
- Verify that the last four digits on the card authorization form match the card shown in your mobile app for that specific hotel stay.
- If the front desk has a different card on file and it is declining, explain it is a placeholder card. Then, re-fax or email the correct card from your mobile app.
- Depending on your company’s travel policy, a separate card for incidentals may be required. Clarify that the card sent by your company is for room and tax only.
- The card should be authorized at check-in and posted at check-out.
- If the virtual card declines, confirm the following information with the hotel:
- They are not processing the card for more than the authorized amount
- They are not attempting more than the allowed number of transactions
- The expiration date has been entered correctly.
- If those troubleshooting steps do not resolve the decline, please have the front desk contact the CSI Travel Department to assist further at 888-dig-trvl or email email@example.com